Give your ceiling some new attire
Get complete control over the design and colors of your ceilings with our comprehensive home gypsum POP services. Go from bad colors to good colors in one service
Some fetures of False Ceiling
The ceiling was the last area to be considered while renovating our homes but today false Ceiling has transformed the ceiling from being a boring part of home interiors to an exciting design element.
Now like with every service you will be confused as to where you can find great ceiling designs or get reliable contractors to do the work. That is the reason we exist Houzzup is a reputed and trusted contractor for POP and Gypsum False ceiling in Mumbai. With our false ceiling services you don’t have to worry about your home ceilings being dull or boring. We provide customers with a wide range of false ceiling designs, which can be implemented easily. We make sure that the best quality Gypsum brands such as Gyproc, IndiaGypsum and Armstrong are used to execute your work.
We help you get Amazing False Ceilings so that everyone who enters into your house will walk with their heads up. We know you are you bored of old fashioned plaster of Paris and want it replaced with the more durable gypsum board false ceiling.
- Smoothening of broken Walls such like grooves made for electrical works, making of skirting around tiles.
- Filling of cracks in walls.
- Installation of False Ceiling using Gypsum Boards.
- Installation of various types of ceilings such as Grid False ceiling, Modular ceiling, suspended ceiling, pop ceiling.
- Making of cutout and holes in ceiling for lights and other output.
- Covering of newly laid marble and tiles with P.O.P sheet in order to prevent damage to them.
A gypsum board is a lightweight high performance interior ceiling system which can also be used to make wall partitions and are the preferred choice of construction for residential and commercial spaces. They are very strong and can last really long unless they are subject to abuse and alteration.
Gypsum boards are made with a special type of paper so all kind of decorative materials like Paint, Wallpapers, Veneers and Laminates can be done on a Gypsum Board to give an attractive finish.
Once installed properly the average life of Gypsum Ceiling is around 15-20 years.
The main benefit of Gypsum False ceiling are as follows :
- Easy to Install
- Fire resistant
- Absorbs sound well.
The average cost of Gypsum False Ceiling is in the Range of 90 to 110 INR per Sq.ft The above rate includes all labor, materials and other tools needed for complete the work.
The Various Gypsum Ceiling brands available in the market today are Gyproc, Kanuf, Armstrong, Boral,Gypsoman etc.
We would suggest installing Gypsum False Ceiling because they are easy to install, lightweight, economical and can have a variety of finishes on them like wallpapers, Wall art, paints which can give them an attractive finish on the other hand POP false ceiling were used mostly before the gypsum boards came into the market also they take longer time to finish and are tedious to install.
All the materials like Gypsum boards, gypsum plaster, taping material etc will be bought in by the contractor in consultation with Houzzup.Once the job work is finalized between the contractor and the customer we personally make sure that the materials is bought on schedule and at the right price, we also have tie ups with gypsum suppliers so that we can push for discounts on behalf of the customer.
fall in love with our pop false ceiling services
Make your ceiling look good
Its easier to have the ceiling renovation job done at your home than you might anticipate
Some of the ceiling services offered by Houzzup Home Solutions
Gypsum False Ceiling
Gypsum False Ceiling is one of the most widely done False Ceiling in Mumbai. The benefits of Gypsum Boards are that it is easy to install with minimal wastage. It can be used for False Ceiling as well as wall partitions. It comes in Regular variety as well as fire and Waterproof Gypsum Board.
The thickness of the Board used in Gypsum False Ceiling is 12mm. Gypsum false ceiling can be done over aluminum or Galvanized iron Framing system
Houzzup Home Solutions Service is known for providing the best service to customers who are looking for gypsum false ceiling design and installation services, with Houzzup you get both False Ceiling design as well as installation services.
Our Gypsum False Ceiling installation once done are guaranteed atleast for 7-10 years
POP False Ceiling
Plaster of Paris, commonly known as POP, is mainly Gypsum Powder or Calcium Sulphate in powdered form. When POP powder is mixed with water in the right proportion, it rehydrates and sets into whatever shape it is given. The powder paste starts to set in around ten minutes and hardens in whatever shape it is given. To make a POP false ceiling Design, the paste is applied on a chicken mesh (also known as jali) in local terms which is moulded to the desired shape and then dried till the shape is achieved.
Unlike Gypsum Board, Plaster of Paris can be moulded to achieve any design and fit any corners, Application of POP False Ceiling on chicken jali is expensive and costly affair. (Pop powder may be cheaper compared to gypsum board but it takes longer time and involves more labour.)
A POP False Ceiling Design Service is time consuming as well as messy, dusty and gives an unpolished finish compared to Gypsum False Ceiling
Hilux Calcium Silicate Board False Ceiling
Calcium silicate Board is a composite of Calcium and Silica reinforced with fibers. It is cured under high steam pressure and temperature to provide a stable, strong crystalline structure
Hilux Calcium Silicate Board Ceilings are Joint less Ceilings which is a substitute of Plywood as it provides all the benefits of the same at a much reasonable price. The features of Hilux Boards include Fire Resistance, Water Resistance, Termite Resistance, Fungus Resistance etc.
This kind of false ceiling done at wet and at properties where there is presence of moisture.
Benefits of Calcium Silicate Board False Ceiling:
- Can be used in creating Partition on aluminum or G.I. Frames, Wall paneling and Plain or Design False ceiling
- Good fire performance: calcium silicate board is a non-combustible material, if a fire occurs the Board will not burn neither will it produce toxic smoke, so your False Ceiling designwill stay as it is even if there is fire.
- Moisture Resistance and High Durability
- Best for waterproofing performance: calcium silicate board has excellent waterproof performance and can be used in the bathroom, Toilets and other places of high humidity and wet areas as these boards will not expand or deform.
Mineral fibre Ceiling
- Standard mineral fiber tiles are made up of a combination of glass, wool and slag fibers. Mineral Fibre False Ceilingsare basically Modular False Ceiling’s that imparts a Rich appearance to the building interiors along with functional benefit of noise reduction. The ceiling tiles come in the size of 595mm x 595mm which are installed on T-Grid Suspension System. Mineral Fibre Tiles comes in different thickness & acoustic (Sound Proofing) values which can be used according to the requirement of the clients. The installation process is easy and they are budget-friendly. Biggest benefits of Modular False Ceiling System are that it enables flexibility to the client in terms of maintenance for various things which are concealed in the False Ceilings like Electric wires, Sound Systems, Fire Extinguishing Systems, CCTV, etc.
- Application areas: Theatres, Office spaces, Working Spaces, school classrooms, Data Center / Computer Room, Library, shopping malls, etc
Wood ceiling panels
Wood, as a material for interior decoration, is unmatched in its aesthetic appeal. This is why admirers of beauty and grace and design experts prefer this material. Wood is used in all forms of interior decoration, including creating false ceilings in various parts of the house. This is best achieved when the ceiling has wooden beams that give the house a warm, rustic look. One can arrange these wooden panels to create various patterns on the ceiling to give it a modern appeal. Wooden false ceiling is used due to its natural textures and pattern. They can be given various finishes, or painted to get the right look. Wooden false ceilings have excellent natural patterns and textures that can please the eye. Wood is a good material to work with. Wooden panels can come in the form of hollow blocks, boards or panels. They also come in many finishes like melamine, natural varnished wood, lacquers, laminates,etc.
Metal Ceiling Tiles
Metals False ceilings are made from aluminum and galvanized iron. Metal False ceilings are conventional grid ceiling solution which are available with 15mm and 24mm exposed grid visual. Metal False Ceiling Tiles comes in various dimensions to suit the ambience of the client. These ceiling panels can be installed easily and require very little maintenance. They can also be easily removed and reinstalled which makes it ideal to house water pipes, AC ducts and electric wires away from public glare. Metal ceiling panels can be finished in innovative ways to increase the aesthetic appeal of the False ceiling. Plain Metal Tiles are used to give an exquisite look to the office as well as the working spaces whereas the Perforated Metal Tiles provide the additional benefit of sound reduction.
Application areas: Working Spaces, Data Center, Computer Room, Library.